4C Swaybar Package
Flatten the Handling of Your 4C! This adjustable swaybar improves handling and performance without reducing comfort. This kit reduces the dramatic sway found in stock cars. Urethane bushings also add to the performance by adding a tighter suspension feel while still providing smooth and quiet operation. Holes on the bar ends allow for stiffness adjustment. This is a fantastic way to improve handling and steering response on a budget since it will work with your stock suspension.
- Front bar
- 24 mm O.D.
- 3 position adjustability
- Outer hole: +19%
- Middle Hole: +42%
- Inner hole: +67%
- Installing the links asymmetrically between any two holes will split the difference.
- Rear bar
- 27mm O.D.
- 2 position adjustability
- Outer hole: 76%
- Inner hole: 105%
- Asymmetric outer/inner hole mounting: 90%
- Revised contouring for maximum clearance even with lowered cars.
- Precision-cut, adjustable ends.
- Urethane bushings & brackets with Zerk fittings
- Bolt-on solution - no modifications required
- Engineered & Manufactured in the USA
- Powdercoated Finish
- Bars are CNC mandrel bent 1018-series spring steel
- Bar ends are forged and punched
- Polyurethane Bushings
- 'aircraft spec'
- Zerk fittings on brackets to ease lubrication
Improve Steering Response and Corner Balance Properly! Replacement of the original rubber-end links with the 4Clinx will result in more direct and immediate effect from the swaybars. No more rubber “mush into place” effect. If you have lowered your 4C then you need these adjustable end links. Lowered cars with stock end links will suffer from loaded swaybars when static. The 4Clinx will allow you to corner balance your Alfa without any undue influence from your sway bars. A must for any lowered 4C. Lifetime Warranty.
Anti-torsion Spherical Road Ends = No Rattle + No Bind + Strength + Racecar Performance
- Large surface area prevents flex at mounting surface
- Innovative shape prevents any binding throughout suspension travel
Fully Adjustable Link Length = Unloaded Swaybars + Corner Balance Ability
- Hexagonal shaft allows for easy length adjustment with a wrench
- feature unique left/right threaded design
- Professional Race-Quality rod ends are Teflon-lined
- feature a jam nut to lock in desired length
- 35deg of freedom ensures bind-free operation
High Quality Components + Made in the USA = Peace of Mind
- Pro Race-Quality rod ends offer superb performance/reliability
- stainless bearings & Teflon lined
- Custom machined conical spacers are hard coated
- no deformation or rust
- Ultra-precise machining eliminates slop and free play
- All components are 100% Stainless Steel for rust prevention
- Zinc plated hardware
- grade 10.9 front (due to higher loads)
- grade 8.8 rear
LIFETIME WARRANTY = Yes, Really!
- If these ever fail, contact us and we will send you a replacement
- Alfa 4C 2013+