V2 Fuel Tank
Fix Fuel Starvation at the Source! The factory fuel tank will starve your engine with track use. Prevent this dangerous lean condition with our fuel tank. Retain all your emissions and safety equipment to keep your car street legal. Our tank starts out as a stock OEM tank and is modified to our spec. We've run it as low as 1 gallon of fuel with no measured starvation.
Run Low Fuel Levels Safely
- ATL trap doors insure that fuel is captured within the same cavity as your pump
- New baffle is designed to retain fuel correctly
Peace of Mind = Street Legal
- Modified tank is pressure tested for 24hrs to insure they are leak free
- Stock tanks are used as a starting point and then modified
- Some denting/scratches will be normal & will not effect performance
- All safety & emissions devices are retained
Engineered & Modified by V2 Motorsports
- Stock tank is cut open
- Old baffle and sealant is removed
- New baffle is welded in place along with proprietary venting
- ATL trap doors are installed
- Completed tank is pressure tested for 24hrs
Send us Your Tank = We Send You a Modified Tank
- Please call us first to arrange your exchange
- Your tank will need to be prepped per our procedures
- The $80 flat-rate shipping wihtin the continental US is included in the purchase price.
- You may send us your tank after your new tank is installed for a $500 core charge that is refunded when your tank is received in good condition
- '05+ Elise
- '06+ Exige & Elise
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.
See 'Additional Info +' link below for Installation Tips & Video
V2 Fuel Tank Installation note:
The fuel sending unit float can interfere with the newly installed tank one way doors if not modified. The OEM fuel float is positioned to the rear of the tank in top view. The new tank requires that the float rod be realigned to the center of the tank in top view. This can be easily accomplished by bending the float rod so that the float is positioned in the center of the tank in top view.
Caution! There is a coupling that is welded in the center of the float rod. DO NOT! bend the rod in this area. The OEM welding process has made the rod very brittle in this area and can easily fracture the rod is deformed in that area.