Front, Rear or Complete Set
Lightweight, Long-lasting & Proven! The ULTRAdisc 2-piece rotors are the most proven, long-lasting and lightweight solution on the market. They work perfectly with your stock calipers, on and off the track. Back in 2005, Girodisc developed what has become the best 2-piece rotors available for your Lotus.
- Anodized aircraft 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hats.
- Total of 10 lbs Unsprung Weight Savings:
- Save ~2 lbs/front rotor.
- Save ~3 lbs/rear rotor.
- Save a total of 10 lbs of unsprung weight with front and rears.
- Slotted, not drilled, discs
- Clean rotor-pad interface and maintain maximum grip surface.
- Will not compromise structural integrity like drilled rotors that tend to crack.
- High carbon-iron rotor
- Stable thermal properties.
- Longer wear characteristics.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Extremely high street mileage
- Sector111 Spyder logged 30,000+ track & street miles on one set.
- Run on track in extreme conditions
- Customers are getting 35+ track days on one set.
- Outlasting super aggressive, rotor eating brake pads.
- On the market since 2005.
- Run by more winning Lotus Cup Series racers than any other aftermarket solution.
- Tested on the road & track.
True floating rotor = not just bolted together
- Cadmium plated alloy bushings.
- Grade 12.9 cap screws with spring washers.
- More effective at reducing heat than a simple 2-piece rotor.
Cool BOTH Sides of your Car
- Vented correctly on all four corners.
- Lotus uses the same rotor for all four corners.
- One side will not cool itself.
- Directionally curved vanes.
- Act as a centrifugal air pump to actively move cool air through the rotor.
- Quickly removes heat that causes brake fade.
- Exige & Exige S
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.