ULTRAdisc Replacement Rotors
Save your rotor hat, replace worn out discs and hardware. Save money by reusing your quality billet aluminum hats when it comes time to replace your worn out ULTRAdiscs. We will send you brand new slotted discs and hardware!
Price is per pair (2 rear rotor discs) and necessary hardware.
We are proud to say that these rotors are as functional as they are beautiful. Many hours of R&D went into creating the lightest, strongest, and most effective brake rotors possible. No compromises were made. If you want THE BEST rotors available for your Elise or Exige, look no further. Developed and manufactured by Girodisc.
Slotted, not drilled
- Clean rotor-pad interface and maintain maximum grip surface.
- Will not compromise structural integrity like drilled rotors that tend to crack.
High carbon-iron rotor
- Stable thermal properties. Longer wear characteristics. Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
Premium hardware included
- Cadmium plated alloy bushings. Grade 12.9 cap screws with spring washers. Much more effective at reducing heat in the braking system than a simple 2-piece rotor.
Cool BOTH Sides of your Car
- OEM rotors have curved vanes for cooling; however, the same rotor is used from side to side, rendering its effects void on one side.
- Our rotors are specific to each corner.
- Directionally curved vanes act as a centrifugal air pump to actively move cooling air through the rotor as it rotates, quickly removing the heat that causes brake fade.
How we saved 10 lbs of unsprung weight?
- Lotus uses the same rotor on the front and rear wheels. However, the rear caliper is much smaller than the front, leaving 3/8" of heavy, unused rotor surface. We have created a rotor specifically for the rear, saving ~3lbs per corner of rotational mass. The front specific rotor saves you more than 2lbs per corner. All in all you will save 10 lbs of unsprung weight off your Lotus.
- Exige & Exige S
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.