sonicFURY muffler system
Light + Loud + Drone-Free! Making a cat-back muffler that sounds properly sporty yet does not drone in a Lotus is difficult to do. We've now done it. The new sonicFURY is an amazing sounding muffler - watch/listen to the video clip: HERE We used a Helmholtz chamber to get this perfect balance. This is the first such use in a Lotus!
This muffler is designed for naturally aspirated or supercharged cars as it is a straight through design utilizing 2.5" stainless pipe.
Made in the USA Exclusively for us.
Street Legal + Wicked Sound = Responsible Yet Happy Driver
- Watch this video of the prototype: HERE
- Fantastic sound makes it a true sportscar for all the senses
- wicked above 6k rpms
- totally civil below 5k rpms
- Our system is a bolt-on solution that is installed after the factory cat
High Quality Materials = Long Life & Performance
- T304 Stainless Steel construction
- 2.5" tubing
- Straight through design
- maintains factory power output
- Uses factory locations for hangars
- Comes with required clamp
- no cutting or welding
- weighs = 14.7lbs
No Drone = Blissful Highway Cruising!
- Helmholtz Chamber is a simple method used to target specific low wave lengths that cause drone
- Our supplier used sophisticated measurement equipment to target the undesireable wavelengths in our Elise
- Wind & tire noise is now louder during cruising
Cool Design = Different Yet The Same
- Our tip exits above rear diffuser
- diffuser exit system coming in the near future
- Brushed finish or optional polished (shown in third picture)
- '04+ Lotus Elise/Exige variants with 2ZZGE engines
- You will need to delete the stock rear panel
- For a bolt-in solution: Rear Panel Eliminator