The Strongest & Lightest Toe Link Kit Available! Our RTDbrace replaces the single shear ball-joint assembly (that is known to fail) with double shear, high-strength rod ends, a central brace that transfers loads to the chassis at three distinct points along with lighter toe links. This kit replaces the stock balljoint with proven components to create an extremely strong joint that is rated at 31,731lb-f. Highly recommended for track driven vehicles especially those running r-compound tires.
Attaches to the transmission brace as a third pick up point
- Will more evenly disperse load over the rear bulkhead.
- Safer, stronger, more durable system.
Zinc plated DOM tubing.
- Provides high strength and durability.
- Resists corrosion.
Teflon lined rod ends supplied by the leading industry manufacturer, Aurora
- Lifetime lubricant and shock load buffer.
- Rod end’s ball and race interface remains smooth and maintains full contact.
- Rated to 4100lbs per rod end.
- Longer lasting, less maintenance.
- Replace rod ends every 20 track days or if you feel any play in the system.
Custom machined adapters made from Billet Rod
- Perfect fit and proper alignment.
- Better feel and control.
Custom length toe links
- Very strong rod end and toe link interface.
- Significantly lighter than stock.
Hex shaft toe link design
- Allows for easy & precise alignment adjustments.
"Nord-Lock" lock washers + JIS 10.9 hex head cap bolt + C-class top-lock nut
- Helps prevent nuts from loosening.
- Increases safety under any driving conditions.
Car must be re-aligned after installation of the RTDbrace.
- All Elise & Exige
- All 211
- This brace is designed for non-Track Pack equipped cars, though it will work with either one.
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.