Stop shifter-base flex. The factory installed shifter base is mounted to a semi-flexible floor extrusion. This inadequate foundation allows the shifter base to flex back and forth during aggressive shifting. This solution bolts down the shifter base and sandwiches the floor extrusion using a high-strength plate. Keep it stable, and improve your shifter's performance.
Higher Shifter Base Stability = Better Shift Performance
- An assembly of plates and washers = A solid foundation.
- Shifter base is better secured, and less likely to waver during aggressive gear changes.
Maximum Strength and Corrosion Resistance
- 661 T6 Aluminum Underplate.
- Stainless Steel Button Head Cap Screws.
- Zinc Plated Washers.
- Fender Washers.
Ease of Installation
- Drill through underside of floor rail without lifting or disassembling the car.
- '05+ Elise
- '06 Exige & '07+ Exige S
Looking for the best shifting action? Also check out: