Nitron Street Series
This is a special-order item.
Nitrons Engineered for the Street! Designed and developed by Nitron with input from Sector111. These lightweight shocks use gas-monotube technology. As a more road focused kit, they are valved and sprung accordingly to give optimal body control without any undue harshness. Road & track tested by Sector111 for North America specific needs.
Comprehensive = Everything Needed to Install & Get on the Road
- 4 single-adjustable shocks
- 4 high-quality Nitron springs
- 350lb front & 450lb rear
- 1 spring perch adjustment wrench
- 16 spacers and 16 "O"-rings
- Installation directions
Easy Adjustments = More Control & Grip
- Adjust compression & rebound together easily by hand..
- Adjust ride height for proper corner balancing.
Focused Engineering & High Quality = Peace of Mind
- Lightweight alloy design.
- Inverted design reduces unsprung weight.
- Fully CNC billet machined and screwed together, no welding.
- Highest quality Teflon line spherical bearings.
- '05+ Elise
- '06+ Exige & Exige S
- S3 Elise
FREE SHIPPING (continental US)on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.