Motul Brake Fluid
Brake fluid that meets the demands of racing. Motul RBF 600 brake fluid has a very high dry and wet boiling point to keep your brakes working in the high heat and extreme pressures of racing. This is a DOT 4 blend which is safe for your OEM or aftermarket brakes.
594 degrees dry boiling point.
- Very high dry boiling point ensures that your brake fluid wont boil under the most extreme demands.
- Dry boiling point refers to the uncontaminated boiling point of the fluid.
421 degrees wet boiling point
- Over time brake fluid gets contaminated with moisture which lowers the boiling point of brake fluids.
- Occurs naturally during regular use, washing your car, and humidity from the air.
- To compare, the minimum wet boiling point for a DOT 3 fluid is 284 degrees.
High moisture resistance DOT-4 classification
- Higher boiling points then DOT-3 classification.
- '05-'07 Elise
- '06 Exige & '07 Exige S
- Tesla Roadster
We recommend 1 liter or 2 bottles to fully flush your braking system.