Fidanza V-2 Ceramic Track Clutch
Perfect for cars with higher Hp.This new clutch from Fidanza's new V-series, is designed to handle high-horsepower output from your Toyota motor. If you have added serious power, slicks, or worn out your stock clutch, think about picking up this Fidanza, track-oriented clutch. Premium quality parts make up this Fidanza clutch to give you maximum grip. For use on heavily-tracked, high-horsepower Lotus cars. No break-in period!
Safely Handle More Power = Confidence On-Track
- Sprung hub
- Capable of handling high HP without destroying transmission
- Unsprung race clutches will damage transmissions
- Balanced and tested pressure plate
- Increased clamp load and strength over stock
- 6-puck design
- Strong ceramic clutch material
- Designed to handle the additional stress created from the following parts: supercharger, turbocharger, nitrous, cam gears, intake, ecu reflash, exhaust, header, and r-compound or slick tires.
- Safely run up to 280 ft-lbs torque.
- SFI Approved
Supreme Quality = Built To Last
- High-Quality disc, spring and hub materials
- Assembled with stout hardware
- Extremely durable and consistent
- Ceramic buttons
- Maximum friction = added grip during shifting.
- Built to handle more horsepower than the Fidanza V-1 Organic clutch.
- Sprung hub design to reduce vibration
- Caged for additional support and safety
More Aggressive Engagement = Direct, Race-Car Feel
- Clutch engagement is stronger than stock.
- More aggressive ceramic material
- Good choice for intermediate to expert drivers
- Still some forgiveness with sprung hub, but can buck a little if you don't give it enough gas.
- Great for aggressive drivers.
- No clutch chatter.
Zero Break-In Period = No Wasted Track Time
- Designed for track-oriented cars but can run on the street
Perfect Compliment to a Fidanza flywheel
- Track proven performance, Fidanza is even better known for its aluminum flywheels.
- Combine with a lightweight flywheel for maximum performance.
- Pressure plate
- Release bearing (throw-out bearing)
- Alignment tool
- '05+ Elise & SC
- '06 Exige and '07+ Exige S, CUP