Exhaust Hole Cover Plate
Finish off the #1 Aero Upgrade on Your Car! Taking the exhaust tip out of the diffuser is one of the best aerodynamic upgrades you can do to your car. This lightweight aluminum cover is designed specifically to cover the hole in the stock diffuser left after changing to an above-the-diffuser-exit exhaust. This allows the fast-moving air under your car to quickly and easily exit the diffuser creating real, usable downforce!
Easy Downforce = Lower Lap Times
- Allows under-car airflow to exit diffuser quickly & easily
- This is the #1 aero upgrade
- Perfect for use with "Above-the-Diffuser-Exit" Exhausts
- Drill, rivet or Velcro to your stock diffuser.
- Hardware NOT included for drilling.
- 2 rivets included
- '05+ Elise & SC OE Diffuser
- '06+ Exige, S & Cup Car OE Diffuser
- Possible fitment issues with 2010+ Exige S260