Evora & V6 Exige ULTRAdiscs
Save Money and 13.5 lbs of Unsprung Weight (with a complete set)!
The Evora ULTRAdisc 2-piece rotors are the most proven, long-lasting and lightweight solution on the market. They work perfectly with your stock calipers, on and off the track. Partnered with Girodisc in 2005 to develop what has become the best 2-piece rotors available for the Lotus Elise and they are now available for your Evora! Tested in Evoras since 2011.
The Rear ULTRAdisc will fit V6 Exige rear!
- Complete Set: $1.900
- Front (pair): $1,000
- Rear (pair): $1,100
- V6 Exige
- Anodized aircraft 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hats.
- Save 13.5 lbs for the complete set.
- Save ~ 2 lbs/front rotor.
- Save ~ 4.75 lbs/rear rotor.
ULTRA long lasting
- Slotted, not drilled
- Clean rotor-pad interface and maintain maximum grip surface.
- Will not compromise structural integrity like drilled rotors that tend to crack.
- High carbon-iron rotor
- Stable thermal properties.
- Longer wear characteristics.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Extremely high street mileage
- Logged 20,000 + track & street miles on one set of similar rotors.
- Run on track in extreme conditions
- On the market for the Lotus Elise application since 2005.
- Tested on the road & track.
True floating rotor = With No rattles or Uneven Wear
- Cadmium plated alloy bushings.
- Grade 12.9 cap screws with spring washers.
- More effective at reducing heat than a simple 2-piece rotor.
- Spring washer provide float & control
- No rattles
- Even wear
Ultimate Cooling = Reduced Fade
- Directionally curved vanes.
- Act as a centrifugal air pump to actively move cool air through the rotor.
- Quickly removes heat that causes brake fade.
- Evora & Evora S 2010+
- V6 Exige Rear only
- need front rotors? See: V6 Front Rotor rings
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.