CUPdisc Replacement Rotors - Front
Price is per set (2 front disc rings + hardware)
308mm replacement rotors for your front CUPdiscs. Save your rotor hat, replace worn out discs and hardware. Save money by reusing your quality billet aluminum hats when it comes time to replace your worn out CUPdiscs. We will send you brand new slotted discs and hardware! Developed and manufactured by Girodisc.
Slotted, not drilled
- Clean rotor-pad interface and maintain maximum grip surface.
- Will not compromise structural integrity like drilled rotors that tend to crack.
High carbon-iron rotor+ Heat & Stress Relieved
- Stable thermal properties. Longer wear characteristics. Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Additional processing ensures greater durability for track driven cars
Premium hardware included
- Cadmium plated alloy bushings. Grade 12.9 cap screws with spring washers. Much more effective at reducing heat in the braking system than a simple 2-piece rotor.
Please note: only works with Sector111 CUPdisc hats. Don't have CUPdiscs yet? Click here to learn more about these premium 2-piece rotors for your 308mm rotor equipped Elise or Exige.
FREE SHIPPING (continental US) on all orders over $500. At checkout, use coupon code: 500
International shipping is available - please inquire.